Monday, September 17, 2007

Shit on my chest and you expect me to smile?

This will have to stop!

I have grown weary and tired of the filth I’m about to describe. It’s a known fact that people tend to abuse the sensitivity of others and forward spiteful and thoughtless lies from person to person – lasting for years at times. What am I talking about?

This:


Now you will have to be shitting me. Are people this shallow and disgusting that they actually don’t take this with a grain of salt? Is this believable? Is someone out there who actually assumes this is the god given truth? “Aw, this is soooo cute! It’s so good to know of the kindness
of this world!! AWW!”


This is utter shit. It’s not the only example of fake drama forced upon us, oh no, this is only one of many. How do I know of such things anyhow? It’s because I receive this inexplicable shit by email. Not from one person, no, that would be tolerable, but each time a picture with some shit text embedded to it pops up on the internet – I receive hundreds of copies of the same photo from people I haven’t even met!


“Well – this is such a cute and innocent picutre – I better send it to every single email address in the entire known world!” This appears to be the state of mind of the average Joe who sees a photo of this kind, it’s just so incredibly cute that everyone in the world must feel the same.


If you would see this photo:


Would you blindingly send it to as many individuals humanly possible, then particularly to people you don’t even know? Just to make it clear to you, girls namely, if I get a photo from you and I barely know you – this is one of the last things I want to receive in my inbox. It’s fucking spam, and you know it!


Here’s another good one:


This is one of the classic messages brought to us by these photos, you always seem to be obliged to hug someone or tell him that you love him. I for one think that’s completely unnecessary, like I’d be walking down the street and I see someone who had lost his eye – and I have to hug him because of an email! I’m not quite keen on that you see, as the hardcore femi-nazis would quickly express their distaste in the public affection shown by the individual and I’d be sued for sexual harassment. I mean – who in their right mind goes down the street and hugs a fucking person?


Just a rant. Take with caution.

3 comments:

Zhero said...

/target Molested
/hug

Don't worry, I'll gank your ass next time I see you to restore some faith in humanity :D

Molested said...

Thanks ehrm .. I guess.

^^

Artanias said...

Gogo post more stuff! i love reading it :P