Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For good justice!!

I want to keep this poem, and therefore post it here.

Don’t drip on me.

When the girl came suddenly up to me,
she asked me whether I’d wanted to See.
I asked in shock: “What do you mean?”,
she replied she’d just turned thirteen.

I, of course, didn’t feel in much luck,
But she told me she’d fancy a good’ol %@@#.
She told me she’d just got some new-grown hair,
And all I could think of, what would I tear?

Don’t leak on me, Don’t drip on me.

Now I was worried and violated,
Was she being serious, I contemplated.
When all of the sudden she pulled me away,
I’ll never forget this dreadful day.

You see she didn’t inform me of her status,
You know that female apparatus?
It comes once a month if you know what I mean,
She forgot to mention, she wasn’t being clean.

Don’t leak on me, Don’t drip on me.

The smell was unbearable and very scary,
Also she wasn’t all that hairy.
I had to stop though, you understand,
Believe me when I say it wasn't what I planned.

It wasn't pretty, it wasn't sound,
all I could see was the blood all around.
It squirted and oozed as if nothing mattered,
I was bruised, diminished and completely shattered.

Don't leak on me, Don't drip on me.

Then she surprised me, the least I can say,
it will always haunt me to this day.
She leaned to my ear, and then she began,
she whispered to me that she was a man.

Don't leak on me, Don't drip on me.
Don't leak on me, Don't drip on me.


Regards,
Molested.

4 comments:

Artanias said...

Rofl, that poem was friggin hilarius :P

Zhero said...

agreed. That one rox hard

David said...

Awhh, that poem is freaking disgusting... I love it!

Anonymous said...

i like your style.